Behavioral Health Through Telehealth – Many providers like New Vista, The Ridge, Addiction Recovery Care (ARC), Recovery Works and Landmark Recovery are offering telehealth services to provide important mental health services, substance use treatment, and services for those with intellectual disabilities. Click on their name to see the latest information on their websites.
Additional Telehealth Resources
- DEA Information on Telemedicine
- Kentucky COVID-19 Actions and Guidance Related to Telehealth
- Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion on Telehealth Remote Communications
- myStrength app: Free behavioral health app from New Vista
- Free behavioral health app avaliable to all Kentuckians using the code “seethegood.” The app uses evidence-based strategies to maintain mental health and recovery. Includes parenting tips, videos, activities for many for whom the added stress of the pandemic will deeply affect.
Mental Health Resources